1.One stages sharpening design of Carbide.
2. Non-skid feet provide safety when sharpening.
3. Compact size and lightweight for easy carry.
1.Place the sharpener on the platform, one hand keeps the sharpener, the other holds knife.
2. The way of sharpening is decided by the degree of blunt tool.
Step one, for coarse sharpening: Used to repair badly damaged blade, suitable for a blunter knife. Insert knife blade into the Carbide stage then pull at a suitable degree for three or five times.
Generally we advise you to use it with coarse stage for half a year, alsodepends on the specific situation.
Step two, for fine honing; it is a necessary step for the elimination ofburrs on the knife, and makes the blade smooth and bright.nsert knife blade into the Carbide stage then pull at a suitable degree forthree or five times.
General speaking, use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
3. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use; Clean theknife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. This product is not suitable for sharpening scissors, serrated knives.
2. To avoid damaging the knife, please sharpen the knife slightly anddon't sharpen back and forth.
3. It is normal that the ceramic rods are dirty after using.