1.Two steps - coarse and fine - sharpening design.
2.Non-slip rubber feet and ergonomically designed handle for comfortable and secure.
3.Classic style,aesthetics and functionality.
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface when using. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blade is.
Step 1: Tungsten Carbide (1).
Use this only if your knife is very blunt. Using slight downward pressure, run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat three to five times. Once every six months or as required.
Step 2: Ceramic (2).
Always finish off with this step to remove any burrs that result from the re-edging and rough honing process. Without using pressure, run the blade through the ceramic rods three to five times. You can also use this step on its own to maintain a sharp blade. It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
2. After using the knife sharpener, carefully wipe the knifeblade with a damp cloth or rinse under running water and dry thoroughly.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.
2. To avoid damaging the knife, please sharpen the knife slightly and don't sharpen back and forth.
3. The ceramic rods may discolor. This is normal.
4. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or submerge in water.
5. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.