1. Two step sharpening wheel-coarse and fine-sharpening design
2. Unique diamond wheel aim at sharpen hard ceramic knives
3. Non-slip rubber feet and ergonomically designed handle for comfortable and secure.
4. Fusion the classical mould and streamline design to get perfect appearance.
Widely used for kitchen knives, fruit knives, ceramic knives etc.
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface when using.
2. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blades is.
Step 1: Coarse Sharpen(diamond wheel 600grit),best suit to dull knives.
Place knives on diamond wheel, using slight downward pressure, run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat three times.
Sharpen the tools every six months or as required.
Step 2: Fine honing (ceramic 1000grit): it is a necessary step for the elimination of burrs on the knife, and makes the blade smooth and bright.
Always finish off with this step to remove any burrs that result from the re-edging and rough honing process. Without using pressure, run the blade through the ceramic wheel five times.
It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
3. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use; Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.
2. To avoid damaging the knife, please sharpen the knife slightly and don’t sharpen back and forth.
3. The ceramic wheel may discolor. This is normal.
4. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or submerge in water.
5. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.