1. Two stages- coarse and fine-sharpening design.
2. Unique sharpening structure, conforming to bread knife and serrated blades.
3. Attractive and durable design of stainless steel sharpening head and new-tech ABS body manufacturing processes.
4. Non-slip rubber feet and ergonomically designed handle for comfortable and secure.
Step 1: Coarse sharpening made of tungsten carbide, which is using this only if your knife is very blunt.
Step 2: Fine honing made of 95# ceramic. Always finish off with this step to remove any burrs that result from the serrated blades and rough honing process.
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface when using.
2. Place knives on the step 1 (coarse stage). Using slight downward pressure with 20 degree runs the blade from its heel to its point through the slot, repeat three or five times. Re-use every six months or as required.
3. Place the knives on the step 2(fin honing). Without using pressure, run the blade through the fine slot ceramic rods three to five times. You can also use this step on its own to maintain a sharp blade. It is recommended to do it approximately once a week or daily use.
4.After using the knife sharpener, carefully wipe the knife blade with a damp cloth or rinse under running water and dry thoroughly. Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades with step 1(Coarse sharpening).
2. To avoid damaging the knife, please sharpen the knife slightly.
3. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.