1. High-performance ceramics ensure effective sharpening results.
2. Super hard ceramic rods for durable use.
3. Humanized handle design for aesthetic and practical.
1. Place the plastic tip on the end of the sharpening rod on a solid surface. Apply lightly downward pressure to avoid slipping during use.
2. Place heel of your blade at the top of sharpening rod at preferred 20 degree angle. Sharpen the knife from heel to tip and repeat 2-3 times, then turn to the other side of the knife until blade sharp. General speaking, use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
3. Clean the knife with water or wiper and dry it after use, Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. keep stable when sharpening.
2. To prevent falling from height when using.