1. Applicable to kitchen knives of various materials and ceramic knives.
2. For ceramic knives, best results and fast.
3. Diamond and ceramic material guarantee high efficiency and fine sharpening result.
4. Accurate angle guide and constant sharpening pressure reshape the perfect blade.
5. Stainless steel decoration creates a noble, bright appearance, and easy to clean.
6. Replaceable sharpening head, extend product life, economic and environmental protection.
7. Applicable voltage 100-240 VAC, 50HZâÂ€Â”60HZ.
1. First ensure the power switch of the sharpener is disconnected; then connect the adapter and power supply; last turn on the switch of the sharpener.
2. Sharpening methods
Put the knife into the left sharpening groove; sharpen 3-8 seconds from the knife heel to the tip in a uniform speed (4-6 seconds for metal knife, 6-8 seconds for ceramic knife).Please sharpen the knife according to the shape of the blade, and don't use too much force. Put the knife into the right sharpening groove in the same way (refer to picture 3 and picture 4). To ensure the consi-stency of the blade, the knife should be sharpened by turns in left and right sharpening groove.
(1) coarse sharpening
A.coarse sharpening part is shown in picture 5,marked with âÂ€Âœ1âÂ€Â,plesase refer to the sharpening method.
B.oarse sharpening part is for putting the first edge of knife and repairing serious-damaged knives.
1) Do pull backward instead of forward when the knife is in the sharpening groove.
2) Ensure constant force and uniform speed.
1. Unplug the power before maintenance.
2. Disassemble, clean and install the sharpening head.
A. Disassemble the sharpening head, rotate the sharpening head clockwise following pict-ure 5, pull out after the rotation stopped
B. Clean the sharpening head, remove the cover following picture 6, replace the co+ver after Pouring sharpening crumbs.
C. Install the sharpening head, insert sharpening head into the body of the Sharpener following picture 7 until it is tightened.
3. Please replace a new sharpening head when the original one does not work properly due to abrasion.
4. The exterior of the sharpener should be wiped by damp cloth, do not immerse the sharpener in water or other liquid.
5. The sharpener should be kept in the cool and dry environment.
1. Please read all instructions carefully before use.
2. To protect against the risk of electronic shock, do not immerse it in water or other liquid.
3. Before sharpening, make sure that the knife is clean, and sharpen knife according to the instructions.
4. Make sure the switch is disconnected before charged.
5. The knife sharpener must be placed on a stable work surface when using.
6. Do not close to the hot objects.
7. Do not attempt to sharpen scissors, axes or any tool that cannot move freely in the sharpening groove.
8. Do not sharpen knives with oil, water and lubricants.
9. Do not use this knife sharpener in direct sunlight or humid environment.
10. Do not use it when there are children near by.
11. Disconnect the power when not in use or cleaning.
12. The apparatus is not prepared to the physically weak, the slow response or the mental disorders (including children), with the exception of safe use under the guidance or help of personnel who bears responsibility for security.
13. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the apparatus.
14. In case of wire or plug damage, sharpener failure or any other damage, please do not use this apparatus. The apparatus must be repaired by a professional maintenance staff.