1. Place the plastic tip on the end of the sharpening rod on a solid surface. Apply lightly downward pressure to avoid slipping during use.
2. Place heel of your blade at the top of sharpening rod at preferred 20 degree angle. Sharpen the knife from heel to tip and repeat 2-3 times, then turn to the other side of the knife until blade sharp. General speaking, use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
3. Clean the knife with water or wiper and dry it after use, Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. Sarpening with a slight pressure, so as not to damage the blade.
2. Do not put the knife sharpener into dishwasher or water.
3. Do not put knife sharpener and knives in reach of children, as to avoid accidents.
4.Keep dry and clean after using the sharpeing steel.